Process Engineer Pharma
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organization, based in Antwerpen Belgium.
A leading pharmaceutical organisation in the south of Antwerp.
The Process Engineer is mainly responsible for a project which is related to a cartridge filling line. You will support the engineering team towards the introduction of a new clinical product at the filling line. You will be responsible for supporting the team with the optimization of the filling line towards a higher aspectic level as well.
- Provide operational support for troubleshooting and resolution of process and equipment problems
- Develop and provide scientific and technical assistance, by state-of-the-art manufacturing technologies, quality requirements, GMP, and the different requirements
- Develop and maintain technical and pharmaceutical procedures and instructions
- Select, purchase, start-up and validate equipment
- Transfer and introduction of products and management of product data
- MSc degree in engineering
- Experience in pharmaceutical environment
- Experience with requirements towards validation/documentation
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent in Dutch and English. French is a pré
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Rebecca Krijger.