Design Controller (Medical Devices)
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Medical Devices organization, based in Zuid-Holland Netherlands.
The company is an important player in the medical devices market, their main specialization lies with ophthalmology.
As a design controller you work out drawing for the production documents. Next to this you will manage different files such as labels, medicine instructions and drawings. All those documents should be in compliance with the international Medical Devices standards.
- Designing, draw up and maintain different product drawings
- Preform by using the established working methods and procedure
- Assess the work ability of product designs
- Designing and improving work instructions, labels and medicine instructions
- Manage drawing numbers
- Reviewing drawings, labels and medicine instructions
- Defining and preparing the logistic process by using the companies program
- Bachelor in Mechanical engineering or related field of study
- 3 till 5 years relevant experience with working in multidisciplinary teams
- Experience with product development
- Background in Medical Devices is a plus
- Knowledge and experience of the technical drawing standards
- Knowledge of Solidworks and MS Office
- Experience with ERP software
- Familiar with barcodes
- Familiar with the symbols used in Medical Devices
- Fluent in Dutch and English
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Niels Knapen.