Jr Project Engineer Automation and E&I (Pharma)
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical organization, based in Flandre Orientale Belgium.
This company is working with fine chemicals for the pharmaceutical branch. The company has been existing for over 40 years and has over 600 employees divided over 3 different Belgium locations. For the location closed to Gent they are looking for an Jr. Project Automation and E&I engineer to join their team on a permanent base.
The Jr. Project Automation and E&I engineer will report to the Engineering Project Manager. The company is looking for somebody that is dynamic, result orientated, punctual and can work individually. You like to write and draft technical documents but you also like to realize those documents. They are looking for somebody that has knowledge of automation of chemical equipment.
- Conduct small product with regard to the companies automation systems.
- On all projects you will be responsible for everything from A to Z (think about evaluation, budget plans, writing test protocols and testing and coordinating)
- Writing, drafting and manage procedure in regard to automation systems
- Keeping all functional manuals up-to-date
- Keeping the qualification status of automation systems up-to-date
- MSc in Automation or Elektromechanics
- 2+ years experience as automation engineer within the chemicals or pharmaceutical branch
- Knowledge of one of the following: Emerson Delta V, Win CC, PCS7 or ABB System Six
- Basic knowledge of the ATEX guidelines
- Basic knowledge of Hazop & Lopa
- Good knowledge of Dutch & English
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Niels Knapen.