SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Medical Devices organization, based in Basel-Stadt Switzerland.
My client is a large Medical Devices company in Switzerland. They are looking for a QA RA Manager to organise and remediate the quality strategy in the department and to achieve continuous improvement.
- Take care of a quality change within the department and solve any issues related to the quality of the products
- Customer Complaint Handling
- Set KPI's, make priorities regarding the QA/RA and make sure they are aligned with the policy of the company
- Evaluation of all issues related to quality
- Make sure the client's quality standards are met
- In this function you will have contact with both the Development and Manufacturing departments. Next to this you will have direct contact with the authorities, Notified Bodies and internal labs
- Strong leader, able to manage and inspire a team to reach new heights and who knows where he is going to
- Troubleshooter type of person who can step in when needed. ·Experience as engineer in electronic Medical Devices, hands-on experience with these products
- Experience with QA/QC and Regulatory Affairs; in combination with Operations, Marketing/Sales and R&D
- Experience with FDA 21CFR 820
- Experience with customer complaints handling
- Engineering Degree with about 10 years of experience and knowledge in the Medical Devices Industry
- Fluent English is required
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Daniel Woudenberg.