Account Manager - Autoimmunity Wallonia
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Medical Devices organization, based in Waals-Brabant Belgium.
They are pioneers in the IVD testing solutions, provide high quality systems, reagents and software to labs and hospitals around the world. They strive to enhance care and improve the lives of patients.
Will be responsible for direct sales of company products, services and solutions, within the assigned territory (Wallonia) or customer segment. Contributes to attainment of individual, areas and company goals/ objectives. Focusing on customer satisfaction and profitability for the company.
- Initiates and develops contacts with customers, both existing and potential, with focus on new sales opportunities
- Actively maps the market to have a detailed understanding of the opportunities
- Stimulates the promotion of events (scientific and others) to reinforce the image and the branding of the company.
- Identifies WHO are the decision makers and WHICH criteria they will use and WHAT influence they have.
- Analyzes existing and anticipated customer requirements and promotes consideration and purchase of company products and services
- Recognizes challenges, opportunities and needs in the field and takes the initiative to develop support tools to address them accordingly.
- Prepares and delivers effective product/solutions/sales presentations (in collaboration with other relevant members of the organization when needed)
- Has the capability to Value the company's product/solutions in terms of impact on the customer's value chain (Clinical, Economical, Organizational). Is familiar with Health Economics
- Leads the closing of key accounts in his/her area of responsibility
- Achieve and maintain a high level of competency in knowledge of and positioning of autoimmunity products, solutions and services. Strives to achieve similar competency regarding competitive systems
- Strives to maintain and improve the satisfaction of existing customers while maximizing the profitability for the company
- Will achieve sales objectives as discussed with management , both on annual and Long Term.
- Maintains all aspects of the CRM Customer Database and Property Accountability Documents
- Will prepare accurate forecasts and other sales reports as required
- Responsible for complying with all appropriate ISO mandated policies, procedures, work instructions and other duties and responsibilities as assigned by Supervisor
- Supports and assists his/her Supervisor in area-wide programs or projects, area sales meetings, and area training sessions
- Under direction of his/her Supervisor, mentors and provides field training to new sales hires, (those within and in other sales areas) proactively assesses their competency
- Laboratory School/ HLO / University
- 3-5 Years of experience in Sales (Medical Devices) with a laboratory background and/or Technical perspective (Autoimmunity/DNA/Diagnostics/IVD)
- Flexibility and pro activity towards fast changing environment
- Strategic mindset, Team player, Leadership skills
- English & French communication skills. Dutch desirable.
- Grasp of profitability concepts and P&L
- SAP & other Corporate tools
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Samantha Welsink.