Process Engineer Black Belt
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Chemicals organization, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands.
A leading company with focus on specialty products. They got several plants in Europe, due to the growth of the HHS divisions (hygiene, healthcare and specialties), looking for a new Black Belt Process Engineer. They stimulate the development of their specialists. This position is based on a development programme, where you'll become a Black Belt certificated engineer.
Identify and execute on process improvement opportunities by using Lean Six Sigma improvement methodologies. Drive a culture of Business Excellence and process improvement throughout the business unit. Lead 2 Black Belt Projects annually and Mentor 10 to 15 Green Belt project leaders to project completion and certification annually. Deliver $1 Million is annualized EBITDA through projects led and mentored.
- Work closely with functional and segment leaders to identify opportunities for process improvements and leverage the Lean Six Sigma methodology to drive this improvement. Proactively engage with the business and across functions to identify meaningful opportunities for improving business efficiency
- Drive improvement in key functional metrics based on benchmarking to identify and share best practices
- Train and Mentor Green Belt project leaders in executing Lean Six Sigma Projects
- Lead using the power of knowledge and influence to facilitate breakthrough performance
- Travel to other plants in Europe, up to 40% of the time
- Bachelor Engineering degree or MBA
- Tenacity, people skills and energy in leading change towards an efficient and effective work environment.
- You're Green Belt certificated and willing to develop
- Strong analytical skills and ability to identify root causes and key input drivers of process deficiencies
- Quantitative data analysis skills
- Excellent English communication skills
- Minimum 3 years of experience in operational environment
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Rebecca Krijger.