Project Manager - Dairy - NL
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Food organization, based in Noord-Holland Netherlands.
Multinational food company, specialized in dairy
This organisation is looking for a project manager with multiple years of experience in the dairy industry. As a project manager you are managing a brownfield project of 30 million euros. The plant needs to be innovated while the production keeps going. The team of engineers consist of 15 FTE excluding all the contracters.
- Responsible for the designs and contracts
- Responsible for the budget and time planning
- Coordination of the project of 30 million CAPEX
- Responsible for a team of 15 FTE excluding all the contracters
- Master in chemical engineering of any related field
- >4 years of experience in the dairy industry
- Proven trackrecord of CAPEX values above the 10 milion euros
- Dutch, English and preferably another languages (either German or French)
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Filique Roosendaal.