Demand Planning Analyst
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organization, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands.
This role works under minimal directon and applies analytical skills to evaluate and interpret complex situations/problems using multiple sources of information: Qualitative information, Quantitative research, Trend data Forecasts, models and utilizes advanced analytical tools.
This is a temporary role on payroll basis of 9 months with possible extention. Salary range is €3.750,- to €4.500,- depending on experience.
- Bring the Regional Demand Planning Team to the next level in terms of data analysis
- Implement data models supporting Supply Chain decision making
- Improve existing reporting, ensure sustainability
- Support and Driving Operational Excellence through data analysis
- Master degree with strong statistical, econometrical, or mathematical aspect
- Familiar with supply chain planning concepts
- Advanced in Excel
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to think along with requests from the team
- 2-3 years experience in big data / advanced analytics
- Experience working in an ERP
- Analytical: ability to translate business processes to data models and vice versa
- Problem solving
- Work independent, and able to work in teams
- Experience in GMP environment
- Experience in S&OP planning/MRP processes
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Jonas Houweling.