Quality Operations Director/ QP back up
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical organization, based in Switzerland.
Global Pharmaceutical company that aims for the best employees as a secret of its growth and success.
The Quality Operations Director provide strategic leadership to the Quality Business Unit. This includes the implementation of Continuous improvement tools and programs in order to enhance the Quality level of the Quality department.
Besides, you will need to manage a team of 9 Quality memeber located internationally.
- Set up the Quality Strategies
- Lead the implementation of Coninuous improvements tools and QMS
- Contact person for Health Authorities
- Establish Quality Agreements with subcontractors, supliers and packaging organizations
- Head responsible for CAPAs, investgations and non-conformities
- Provide expertise of GMP/ GDP regulations
- Back up QP
- Master in Pharmacy/ Industrial Pharmacy (or another scientific background but being certified as a QP for EU)
- QP certification
- At least 10 years of experience in Quality positions
- Proven Managerial Experience
- Expert in GMP and GDP
- Strong knowledge of Quality Systems
- English and French and/or Dutch
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Patricia Oses Equiza.