Unit Manager Packaging
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organization, based in Hessen Germany.
For our client, a global research-oriented biopharma company, we are currently looking for a Unit Manager Packaging for the region of Mannheim.
As Unit Manager Packaging you will be responsible for Managing the packaging of oral dosage forms.
- Responsible person (Leiter der Herstellung) for packaging operations according §12 AMWHV
- Assure compliance with local and company rules, policies, laws and regulations
- Manufacturing batch release
- Representation of the Director packaging operations
- Compilation, control and validation of pharmaceutical / GMP documentation
- Supervision, training and mentoring of trainees
- Managing of key financial, quality and EHS performance indicators
- Effectively managing of all personnel issues, develop people
- Advance open communication between the different departments of LU operations
- Successful Graduate degree in pharmacy, scientific or similar studies
- 4-6 years of experience in pharmaceutical manufacturing or an other GMP regulated environment
- 4-6 years of leadership experience
- Proven expertise in pharmaceutical manufacturing enviroment
- High leadership skills and solution-driven style
- Budget managing experience is beneficial
- Sound knowledge and full appreciation of GMP and integrated quality culture
- Knowledge of shift scheduling is beneficial
- Demonstrated knowledge of project planning/management processes and methods, and proven project management skills
- Excellence knowledge of the English and the German language (spoken and written)
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Ivo Damkot.