Data Analyst - Machine Learning
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Medical Devices organization, based in Utrecht Netherlands.
You will work with complex data sets in a R&D environment for a international medical device company.
As Data Analyst you will be responsible for analyzing big data obtained from clinical studies. You will calculate algorithms that can make predictions on different data sets. Due to these algorithms it is possible to determine multiple fenotype classifications. You have excellent knowledge of Matlab, to calculate the algorithms and visualize the data. You will work closely together with the sr. software developer and will also have contact with your colleagues from different sites. Finally, you will conclude a feasibility study for the development of a new Medical Monitoring Device.
- Responsible for analyzing patient data
- Good knowledge of machine learning, able to recognize pitfalls
- Discover patterns and similarities within data sets
- Classifying different fenotypes due to calculating of algorithms
- Visualizing data
- Feasibility study for Medical Device R&D
- Bachelor or Master in Computer Sciences, Artificial Intelligence or equivalent due to work experience
- Excellent communication skills in English and preferably Dutch
- 5+ years' experience with analyzing Big Data and Machine Learning
- Excellent programming skills in Matlab
- Experience in a research organization, preferably in the Medical Devices industry
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Mirte van Hal.