Scientific Technology Project Manager
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organization, based in Netherlands.
The company is a major pharmaceutical organization that produces generic medications. They are now looking for a Scientific Technology Project Manager.
You will be in charge of plan development whereby you will guide a diversity of teams. Here you have to supervise the implication of new processes, and represent the project on internal and external meetings. With your broad expertise in technology, you aid in designing feasible technology transfers and help new technology specifications.
- Project plan development and negotiations
- Project group management
- Represent projects on external affairs
- File product specifications
- Function as a consultant on internal and external meetings
- PhD in bioprocess engineering, pharmaceutical sciences, biochemistry or a related field
- Experience in project management for about 5+ years
- GMP environment
- Of added value is considered experience in manufacturing of sterile products
- Fluent in Dutch and English
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Naut van Osnabrugge.