Lead Automation Engineer (Food)
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Food and Pharmaceutical organization, based in Groningen Netherlands.
The company consist out of a network of companies that deliver their products and services to the food, pharmaceutical and chemical industry. The teams that work within the company are specialized in multidisciplinair engineering. The team in Groningen consists out of 50 employees specialized in different fields of engineering such as electrical en industrial automation.
As Lead Engineer Automation you will work on different industrial projects. You will work closely together with different suppliers. You will make sure that all projects will be finished successfully. You are an innovative thinker and you are used to work in multidisciplinair teams within the food and pharmaceutical branch. In this position you will report to the project manager.
- Working in different multidisciplinair teams
- Working in project teams
- You are the main point of contact within the project team
- Signaling process optimization
- Maintain and write procedures and Standardization
- Maintaining quality, planning and budgets
- Drafting and solving of technical design in the field of industrial automation
- Securing working methodes and techniques
- BSc in Industrial automation or related field of study
- Minimum of 5 years work experience
- Knowledge of PLC/SCADA systems and ISA-88
- Relevant experience in the Food or Pharmaceutical branch
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge of MES, Siemens PCS7 and Rockwell is a plus
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Niels Knapen.