Senior Sales Manager Food (supplements/ingredients)
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Food and Pharmaceutical organization, based in Belgium.
My client is an multinational, mainly growing by acquisitions over the past decades. It is specialized in the production and distribution worldwide of ingredients for the food and healthcare industry. The Health division produces, markets and distributes ingredients for the dietary supplements, functional food and pharmaceutical industry. The organization can be marked as a matrix structure.
For my client, I am looking for a Senior Sales Manager Food Supplements / Functional Food ingredients. You will work in a B2B environment, with the focus on maintaining and building long- term relationships. As a Senior Sales Manager you are responsible for Belgium and The Netherlands. It is up to you to build- out relationships into partnerships. With your technical background and knowledge you are able to give technical support to clients on location. A good understanding of production processes and the way the nutrients work within the human body is required. You also know how to provide insight in these processes.
- You will be responsible for the Dutch and Belgium market;
- You will work closely with the internal sales department;
- You are responsible for achieving the sales targets from this plan;
- Responsible for maintaining a relevant network in the industry;
- Give technical support and provide insights;
- New business development;
- You work in collaboration with R&D, Marketing and Supply Chain.
- 5+yrs years of experience in a similar role;
- Master in bio chemistry/engineering (or an related field);
- Good communicator;
- you work proactive and independently;
- Able to travel up to 50%;
- Fluent in Dutch, English and preferably French;
- A perfect understanding of the food and healthcare industry.
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Paul van Voorst.