Senior Software Development Engineer - Medical Devices
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Medical Devices and Pharmaceutical organization, based in Waadt Switzerland.
The company is a leader in the production of radiology equipment.
As a Senior Software Development Engineer you will be responsible for the development, design verification and maintenance of the software driving contrast media injection. Moreover, you are responsible for the continious improvement of software reliability, safety and quality.
- Design, develop, release and maintain the embedded software (driving the contrast media injectors)
- Maintain and develop unit- and automated tests
- Collaborate with external development teams
- Improve, author or review software documentation
- Make propositions to the R&D process optimization
- Make recommendations for conduct feasibilty studies, design enhancements and technical surveys
- Maintain and improve quality, reliability of BINJ sofware products
- Master or PhD in Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or something related
- Software skills: Environment: Embedded / Standard / Ms Visual Studio targeting Windows Compact
- Proficiency in C++, C, C# or VB.NET
- Good software architecture skills (UML, SOA, Design Patterns)
- User Interface frameworks: Win32 GDI, Winforms
- Network communication skilss (TCP/IP, WFC)
- Unit testing frameworks
- Source vision control
- Good understanding of software project methodologies (Waterfall, V-Cycle or Agile)
- Experience in Aerospace, degense, medical devices or pharma
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Rosa Markus.