SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Food organization, based in Antwerpen Belgium.
is an international operating company with a production facility in Belgium. For the Innovation Centre we're looking for a Bakery Specialist.
In this role you are responsible for the daily organization and operation of the bakery. Planning, ordering of raw materials, maintenance and cleanliness. You are responsible for the systematic experimental design and statistical processing of test results.
- You will support projects by testing existing and net (fat based) ingredients in bakery applications of our customers.
- You can identify all factors that influence your tests. You van also judge the reliability of your tests.
- You will adapt formulations and processes of bakery applications in function of the project's target.
- You organize your work independently and are responsible for the time management
- You can independently perform demonstrations and testings for and with customers from home and and abroad
- You acquire the necessary self-confidence to work independently. It is your ambition to the expert in the field.
- Chemistry or Food Science degree, bachelor or master
- You already have a first experience in bakery
- You have knowledge of the health and safety aspects in the food industry
- Fluent in English
- You have good knowledge of current bakery ingredients and their properties.
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Paul van Voorst.