Process Engineer Chemicals
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Chemicals organization, based in West-Vlaanderen Belgium.
A leading company in the chemical sector at the border of West and East Vlaanderen, where scientific knowledge is combined with technical knowledge.
The client is currently looking for a Run Plant/Process Engineer to support and lead several projects. The plant produces a wide variety of Low Density Polyethylene products by using diifferent technologies.
- You will take care of the safety and reliability of the processes
- Optimalization of the processes due to working closely together with the Technical Advisors and plant personnel
- Advanced trouble shooting and problem solving
- Coaching of the less experienced engineers
- Identifying and evaluating improvement opportunities in safety, operations and reliability
- Maximize plant asset utilization by applying Statistical Process Control technology
- MSc in Chemical Engineering, Mechanical engineering or similar
- Minimum 6 years of experience within Engineering or a production area
- Technical skillset which is up-to-date
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch and English. French is a pré
- You're open minded and innovative
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Rebecca Krijger.