Sales Manager Switzerland - Nutrition
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Food organization, based in Switzerland.
Our client is a international Swiss distribution and trading company in the food industry.
In order to secure and expand their strategy for the coming years our client is looking for a new Sales Manager Switzerland.
• Responsible for the Swiss market, sales target, development of innovative solutions and applications.
• International customer management.
• Cross-functional responsibilities with R&D, Marketing & Purchasing department.
• Responsible for establishing the budget.
• Constant customer contact, development of close relationship
• Management of suppliers
• Food science Degree. Commercial education would be a plus.
• 5 to 10 years experienced in relevant position within the food industry (sales, procurement, product management)
• Commercial mindset with technical abilities, you enjoy advising your customers and deliver best-in-class services.
• German (swiss-german), and English are mandatory. French or Spanish would be a plus.
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Maxime Resano.