Project Engineer Product Support - Pharma
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organization, based in Antwerpen Belgium.
The company is a well known international multinational in the pharmaceutical industry.
For our client we are currently looking for a junior Project Engineer Product Support who is able to oversee the projects and has experience as pharmacist or (industrial) engineer.
You will be responsible for:
- the timely and qualitative completion of the clinical supplies
- the production process in cooperation with the Research and Development departement
- the cooperation with internal and external departements like QA, R&D, Procurement and Production
- you have a first working experience in a pharmaceutical company
- you are fluent in Dutch
- you have an education as civil engineer/bio-engineer/industrial engineer/pharmacist
- you have a minimum of 2 years experience in a pharmaceutical or chemical company
- you have knowlegde of Quality Systems
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Rosa Markus.