Maintenance Engineer cGMP Pharma
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organization, based in Flandre Orientale Belgium.
The company is a pharmaceutical oriented organisation and is focused around creating half fabricates for the pharmaceutical industry.
In your position as Maintenance Engineer you will report directly to the responsible Maintenance Manager in which you will report about the actual status of the maintenance activities and implementations. Furthermore you will be responsible for making steps towards preventive maintenance in the production environment (GMP). By executing and applying RCA's, FMEA's and other risk assessment studies you determine which activities to take to improve overall equipment efficiency.
- Executing risk management studies (FMEA, FMECA, RCA, RBI).
- Supervising and maintaining maintenance plans.
- Executing and initiating equipment improvement throughout the production facility.
- Testing production equipment after maintenance and improvements.
- Maintaining relations with suppliers and external contacts.
- Working in SAP to enter and process maintenance data (spare parts information, orders etc).
- Bachelor degree (electrical, mechanical or related engineering field of study).
- Fluent in Dutch, English and French.
- Experience in working according to GMP standard and SOP's.
- Communicative personality that is able to work structured.
- Ability to work together in a team setup.
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Niels Knapen.