R&D Cell Culture Process Engineer
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organization, based in Belgium.
The company is a global service offering organisation with clients from across the life science industry.
You are to help further develop cell culture technology as guide a team of engineers and technicians.
- You need to aid in further developing in cell culture production
- You need to help in analytical developments
- You need to aid in tech transfer
- You need to guide 10 engineers
- You need to help in project meetings
- A PhD of MSc in Biotechnology
- Excellent track record in cell culture, process engineering or a related field
- Fluent in French and English
- 6+ years of industrial experience
- Excellent understanding of GMP
- Excellent understanding of bioreactor operations
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Naut van Osnabrugge.