Scientist (m/w) Assay Development
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Biotechnology organization, based in Bayern Germany.
The company is focusing on Drug Discovery projects.
You will support the biology team in developing novel cell-based assays for the idenfication of new leads.
- You plan and execute novel assays, for drug discovery projects
- You scout new technologies and ensure state of the art methods are presented and documented
- You manage and coordinate projects both internally and with partners : you plan the development and oversee the execution in the lab
-You have a PhD in cell biology or related field.
- You have experience in cell based assay development and are familiar with ChIP, qPCR and relevant methods
- You have a scientific interest for epigenetics and would like to contribute to drug discovery projects
- Good communication skills, German is a plus
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Ann-Kathrin Zeisberger.