Expert Early Discovery Validation
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organization, based in Zuid-Holland Netherlands.
The company is a large, international pharmaceutical firm. They focus on complex yet safe therapies for patients. At their site in The Netherlands, the focus is on early discovery.
You will be part of the experimental early discovery group and have to be ready for a challenge. You will lead a couple of teams that do research into immunological drug development, but this can vary as depending on the client's wishes. You will present at international conferences, visit other sites from the company to exchange information and represent your own specialty in multidisciplinary groups.
- In charge of in vitro assay optimisation and validation
- Aid in the setup of grant schemes for clients, aid in setting up a longterm strategy in a specific therapeutic area
- Interpretation and gathering of data
- Assess specific immunological mechanisms for new drug development
- Lead a variety of projects independently
- PhD in Immunology or Biotechnology (or a related field)
- 4+ years of postdoctoral experience
- 5+ years of industrial experience in the biotech or pharma industry
- Expertise in assay development, grant writing and customer contact
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English, Dutch is a pre
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Naut van Osnabrugge.