System Engineer R&D (Medical Devices)
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Medical Devices organization, based in Zuid-Holland Netherlands.
The company is an important player in the medical devices market, their main specialization lies with ophthalmology.
As System Engineer R&D you will be responsible for designing and improving ophthalmic equipment. You will report to the New Product Development manager
The main responsibilities for this position are:
- Responsible for System Architecture Visibility studies (prototypes)
- Designing Elektromechanical systems
- Testing and validating different prototypes
- Designing and controlling PCB lay-outs
- Work with riskmanagement and designing safety concepts
- Simulating, creating and testing prototypes
- BSc in Electrical Engineering
- 3 till 5 year experience within Medical Devices or Megatronics
- Knowledge of FPGA, Ucontroller design and Digital designing
- Fluent in English
- Hands-on mentality
- Knowledge of MatLab and/or Simlink
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Niels Knapen.