Maintenance Engineer Chemical
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Chemicals organization, based in Brussel Belgium.
My client is a chemical organization focusing on the creation of half fabricates for the food ingredients market.
In your role as maintenance engineer you will be responsible to carry out the process of the preventive maintenance strategy of the organization on daily basis. Furthermore you will support the operational team and work closely together with the other maintenance specialists in the production environment. You will directly report to the Maintenance Team Lead in the production facility.
- Carrying out risk management studies like FMEA's, FMECA's and RCA's.
- Setting up (preventive) maintenance plans.
- Maintaining maintenance plans in SAP.
- Executing and maintaining SOP's.
- Working together with operational team to execute preventive maintenance strategy.
- Optimizing preventive maintenance plans.
- Minimum of technical bachelor related study (electrical, chemical or related).
- 6+ years of experience in a production or maintenance environment.
- Experience in working together in groups.
- Strong communicator.
- Knowledge of SAP and CMMS systems.
- Self-starting personality.
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Niels Knapen.