Business Analyst Digital
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Medical Devices organization, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands.
You will be working on an international level, engaging with several stakeholders on dispersed locations.
As the Business Analyst Digital you will act as the liaison between several business units and external stakeholders in order to translate business requirements into technical solutions. You will come up with solutions to process large and complex data sets and create clear overviews with available tools.
Since this positions requires a lot of communication with the globally dispersed, internal business units and external stakeholders, we are looking for a strong communicator with strong knowledge of data and business analyses.
- Act as the liaison between globally dispersed business units and external stakeholders
- Translate complex and large data sets into useful information for all stakeholders
- Spot improvement possibilities for several channels and traffic drivers
- Implementation of global Dashboard applications, adjusted to local needs
- Process alignment of Tag management for newly implemented modules in web shop
- Take lead in processing data according to business requirements and setting targets
- MSc. in Marketing, Information Technology, Business or similar
- At least 3 years’ experience in digital analytics
- Strong Business Analysis experience and stakeholder management
- Previous experience with large and complex data sets
- Specialist knowledge in Excel, website analytics and associated applications
- Strong multidisciplinary knowledge from strategic and operational point of view
- Fluency in English and Dutch. French is a strong plus
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Hayo Gerbranda.