Business Intelligence Manager
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Food organization, based in Gelderland Netherlands.
You will be working within the IT business unit, with several BI and reporting tools.
As the Business Intelligence Manager you will be responsible for the development and implementation of Business Intelligence tools and analytical reports. You will be working on the implementation of several applications, such as Microsoft BI / Report tools and SAP BusinessObjects. Within the production environment of an international food production company you will make sure all reports are processed via SSIS/SSAS/SSRS, Exact, SAP and Reflex ERP.
- Implementation and upgrade of ERP modules and/or BI applications
- Continuous improvement of current ERP system
- Develop reporting analytics and BI tools in multidisciplinary environment
- Project control, scope and budgets
- Set KPIs for Supply Chain environments
- Develop awareness of regulations within controlled environment
- BSc. In Information Technology, Business or similar
- Previous experience with ERP implementations, preferably in the Food industry
- Strong knowledge of Business Intelligence
- Previous experience as IT Project Manager
- Previous experience in regulated environments is a strong plus
- Strong knowledge of Supply Chain / ERP processes
- Fluency in Dutch and English
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Hayo Gerbranda.