Freelance Electrical Engineer (FOOD)
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Food organization, based in Brussel Belgium.
Our client is a big player in the food branch located in the Brussels area, Belgium.
The company has multiple locations worldwide.
The Electrical Engineer is responsible for all electrical aspect of development within the company. The Engineer provide a large expertise to different complex electrical projects. The Electrical Engineer ensures that all electrical designs meet product requirements.
- Significant Electrical Engineering expertise
- Acts as an expert to make sure all designs meet esthablised requirements.
- Acts as a resource for colleagues and assist them in every way possible
- Perform value analaysis during the process
- BSc or MSc degree in Engineering (or relevant field of study)
- 3 till 5 years relevant experience
- Expertise with Electrical Engineering solutions
- Fluent in Dutch, English and French
- Microsoft office
- Problem solving mind, be able to make decisions based on sources of information
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Niels Knapen.