Marketing Manager - API
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Chemicals and Pharmaceutical organization, based in Zuid-Holland Netherlands.
They are a global market and technology leader in Active Pharmaceutical ingredients. They develop and sell API's, raw materials, intermediates and Formulations.
The business Unit Europe / America has a strong presence in the regulated markets, but also non-regulated area’s and is ambitiously growing its business in penicillin’s. The Business Unit employs over 200 people. They are looking for a Marketing Manager to join the dutch team. They are moving forward in the value chain and developed a Finished Dosage portfolio. Next to that they have added several API's to it's product portfolio and expect to add more the following years.
They are looking for a diverse and independent professional to work within the Marketing & Sales teams in Europe and the US to identify new opportunities for growth with a focus on APIs.
- Identify new opportunities for growth in the API portfolio;
- Guide the selection process of API opportunities internally and bring them to the development phase;
- Prepare & Execute market introduction of newly developed API products together with the regional sales team;
- Ensure commercial & operational processes for new products are in place that will allow successful launch of products and support into the end of project phase once these products shall be considered running business products.
- Bachelor or Master
- Fluent in English and Dutch
- Result oriented and decisive
- 3 - 5 year Marketing & Sales experience
- Understanding of regulatory landscape and production (plus)
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Samantha Welsink.