SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organization, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands.
This company discovers, develops and produces new innovative human therapeutics that improve the life expectancy of humanity. Are you interested in working in an international environment with the possibility to grow in your career?
For this project of one year with possible extension we are currently looking for a Automation Engineer with IS Project knowledge, who is used to working in a GMP environment.
You will be responsible for
- the Life-cycle Management
- System Maintenance (application upgrades, enhancement, security patches)
- Incident Management
- Deploying software
- Working together with different stakeholders (clients, users and IT experts)
- Coordination of small projects or taking part in large projects as project member
- The first contact with the client when it comes to the connectivity of organizations
- The reviewing and approving of project documentation
- Responding to regulatory audits
- Knowledge of and experience in Information Systems (>10 years)
- Strong knowledge of IT solutions (installing, testing, deploying) in an engineering environment (>10 years)
- Experienced as Project Manager
- Excellent English speaking skills
- Experienced in the use of Project Scheduling and Time Management tools
- In possession of time management, analytical and organisation skills
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Rosa Markus.