Business Analyst MES
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organization, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands.
You will be working on several international implementation projects.
For a project of 12 monts at one of our clients in Noord-Brabant we are currently looking for a senior Business Analyst MES. In this role you will be responsible for the implementation of new MES modules within a GMP regulated environment. Furthermore you will be responsible for project management activities within the IT department to guarantee the outcome of several automation projects. In order to do so, you will act as the liaison and collaborate with several IT specialists in other disciplines and external stakeholders.
- Act as the liaison between several IT business units and external stakeholders
- Provide 2nd and 3rd line support for several business applications within regulated environments
- Act as an IT Project Manager for implementation projects
- Develop and maintain specialist knowledge of IT and Engineering processes
- Implement business applications and analyze current business requirements
- Translate current business requirements into technical solutions
- Project control and review of project documentation
- Guarantee compliancy to GMP guidelines
- Develop compliancy policies and standards (SOPs)
- Representation during internal audits
- BSc. in Information Technology or similar
- 10 years’ experience in Information Technology, preferably in the life sciences industry
- Experience with implementation projects within international settings
- Specialist knowledge of IT applications and Automation
- Validation knowledge within GMP environments (CSV)
- Fluency in English and preferably Dutch
- Experience within multidisciplinary settings
- Knowledge of MES Werum PAS-X is a strong plus
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Hayo Gerbranda.