RA Officer Freelance (12 months)
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organization, based in Antwerpen Belgium.
Our client is currently looking for a RA officer for a 12 months project
As a freelance regulatory affairs officer you will be involved in the preparation of regulatory submission and ensure that these are followed up and are updated in the system.
- Responsible for the making of regulatory submissions
- Provide product information
- Ensure that reviews are conducted
- Make sure that the regulatory submissions are followed up and update systems and archives
- Communicate and work together with external and internal stakeholders on all levels
- Bachelor degree
- Experience working within a pharmaceutical or biotech industry
- Experience with European MAAs.
- Experience within regulatory legislation
- Knowledge of both local and European labelling
- Ability to make priorities
- Good presentation skills
- Good written and verbal skills in English and Dutch
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Linn Andenes.