SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organization, based in Belgium.
The company is an innovative pharmaceutical firm with a key focus on oncology and immunology. They are investigating progressive new medications and have a diverse pipeline. Due to rapid growth they aim to now focus on more translational studies and are thus looking for a scientific director.
You will set up a new department for translational studies, implement a new long term strategy when it comes to oncology and immunology related research and take responsibility in attracting the right researchers. As their approach is quite innovative, you must keep good contact with KOLs and set up a new translational research plan for the next 10 years.
- You will be responsible for continuing and setting up long term scientific research programs
- Applying your scientific background in oncology and immunology
- Keep contact with relevant KOL
- Represent the plant on international meetings
- Sustaining knowledge of your designated therapeutic areas, mostly in preclinical stages
- Team up effectively with directors of strategy and finance
- PhD in biomedical science or related discipline
- Ability to set priorities and inspire a groups
- Excellent track record in oncology
- Clear communicator
- Aspired scientific writer
- Background in an academic institution or medical hospital is a plus
- Strong networking skills
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Naut van Osnabrugge.