Senior Packaging Engineer FMCG
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional FMCG organization, based in Zürich Switzerland.
A multinational company with a distribution network close to 100 countries world wide.
As Senior Packaging Engineer you will be responsible for New Packaging Development and Innovation and the improvement of existing Packaging lines with focus on cost efficiency, sustainability and time saving.
- New Packaging Development
- Implement technical material knowledge
- Internal stakeholder management and contact with suppliers, multidisciplinary key contact
- Cost and time savings on existing Packaging lines
- Creating technical documents
- BSc in Engineering or relevant Packaging related Science
- Over 5 years' experience in Packaging Development
- Project Management experience
- Fluency in English and German
- Strong communication skills
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Frederieke Beunk.