R&D Devisie Manager
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Chemicals, Food and Healthcare organization, based in Netherlands.
Provides value added dairy ingredients for fermented dairy products like cultures, cheese coating, coagulants, permeate, distillate, culture media, colorants and preservatives. Solutions made for their costumers combined with a great expertise in dairy technology ensures the creation of high quality products.
Within this role you're responsible for the Health, Fermentation and Food Safety Devision. You are translating the company business plan into an operational plan for you devision. You need to execute, evaluate and steer the plan to realize company goals.
- Supporting of the technologists and scientist to translate customer needs into scientific and technological approaches, with the purpose of developing (technological) innovations.
- Collaborate with other division managers to develop and implement a science strategy
- Motivate and develop team members to assure they deliver the best results
- Responsible for maintaining quality, health, safety and environment procedures
- PhD or MSc in Food Science, Food Nutrition or related sciences
- 5-10 years of management experience in food or the ingredients industry.
- Experience in an R&D environment is a pre
- Practical, pro-active manager with a commercial mindset
- Broad network within the industry
- Strong communication skills
- Fluent in English, proficient dutch is preferable
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Paul van Voorst.