Manager Technical Services
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional FMCG organization, based in Utrecht Netherlands.
My client is a national organisation that is producing FMCG products for the consumer industry.
In your position as Manager Technical Services you are fulfilling a combination between Maintenance & Utilities but also Continuous Improvement. The organization is striving for more synergie between both Maintenance & Engineering as TPM plays a big part in this position. Currently both departments are internally operating separately, however with the intention to create a sustainable operational environment it is necessary to combine both departments into one.
As Manager Technical Services you will be responsible for all maintenance and equipment reliability related plans, but also for the replacement and education of ownership of responsibility, meaning that you will actively educate the specialists on the floor. Combining your knowledge and experience as Maintenance professional with your leadership skills is key to succeed in this position.
The operational team consists of around 25 specialists, of which 5 direct reports.
- Initiating long term Maintenance strategies.
- Executing and implementing continuous improvement projects.
- Leading improvement projects based on TPM-strategies.
- Coaching the operational team.
- Creating synergie between both Maintenance & Engineering departments.
- Master degree in Engineering.
- 10+ years experience in a leading Maintenance position.
- Knowledgeable of TPM disciplines.
- Proven experience in creating synergie between multiple operating departments.
- Good knowledge of SAP and preferably other modules (PM, MM are a plus).
- Strong analytical and conceptual mental capacity.
- Energetic personality.
- Good communicator.
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Niels Knapen.