Senior E&I Reliability Engineer (Food)
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Food organization, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands.
The company is a worldwide player within the food branche. The company has locations in over 65 countries worldwide. For the job of E&I reliability engineer you will be based om their location in the Southern part of the Netherlands.
In the role of E&I reliability engineer you will be responsible for: establishing cost E&I equipment strategies, development of Operations- and Maintenance training programs and ensuring reliable E&I assets.
- Correct implementation of related E&I actions
- Making food safety studies from an E&I point of view
- Achieving most cost effective reliable solutions
- Creating training operations within process equipment
- Responsible for coaching and training junior E&I and Reliability engineer
- Support the E&I supervisor
- BSc or MSc in Electrical engineering or process automation
- Over 10+ years experience as an E&I engineer
- Sufficient teamleader/supervisor skills
- Great knowledge of Lean Six Sigma Black belt, Reliability Excellence programs and Apollo RCA processes
- Proven knowledge of introducing new reliability PM and PdM programs
- Different PLC designs
- Fluent in Dutch and English
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Niels Knapen.