Maintenance Engineer Pharmaceutical
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organization, based in Limburg Netherlands.
My client is an internationaal orientated healthcare company (region: Noord Holland) which is focussed on improving human lives by producing better technologies and healthcare. As well as within food as in pharmaceuticals my client is a world leading organisation.
The Freelance Maintenance Engineer acts within the group of Maintenance Engineering and reports to the Manager Engineering and Facilities. Liaises with various layers (focussed on departments) within the organisation to achieve department and company goals. Has direct contact with work planners, maintenance executors and the operations department regarding the preparations and execution of preventive maintenance.
The primary goal is to manage and optimize the preventive maintenance plans within the plant and to comply with applicable legal (european but also non-european) regulations. This is realised by the development and execution of maintenance concepts in order to achieve an efficient productivity. You will acts as an advisor for the complete organisation. Improvement plans and advices leading to cost reduction and more efficient productivity are leading objectives for this function.
- Manage and adjust the preventive maintenance program and budget.
- Manage spare-parts - Life cycle-management.
- Execute analyses, measuring impact of preventive maintenance.
- Integrate predicative maintenance techniques into the maintenance program.
- Translate corrective maintenance into preventive actions.
- The further development of the function of Maintenance Engineer within the plant.
- 8 (+) years of experience in a technical (process) environment. At least 3 years within a similar function.
- Knowledge of E&I.
- Knowledge of GMP/ GEP (preferred).
- Knowledge of SAP-PM (preferred).
- Entrepreneurial with good communicative skills.
- Stress-resistant with great sense of responsibility.
- Team-player with a pragmatic attitude.
- Able to communicate in Dutch and English.
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Niels Knapen.