Technical R&D Manager
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organization, based in Netherlands.
The company is a leading pharmaceutical firm and with a diversity of therapeutic areas. At this particular location, vaccine development is their main focus.
The department you will enter is split in multiple sections and is responsible for development, substance assessment and upscaling. You will actively team up with Quality and Analytics and other departments when necessary. As such, you should have experience with all stages of drug development.
- As Technical R&D Manager, you will coach a variety of teams where you are responsible for project management
- You will present findings across different departments
- Note and work out technical matters and ensure drug development is accordance with other policies
- You wil need to help in substance set up
- Keep good relations with important stakeholders
- PhD in pharmaceutical sciences or a related field with a focus on process development
- 10 years of working experience in industry (preferably international)
- Qualified leader and team motivator
- Expert in all stages of drug development
- Vaccine development experience
- Fluent in English
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Naut van Osnabrugge.