IT Business Manager
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Food organization, based in Gelderland Netherlands.
You will be working within the EU region with dispersed project teams.
As the IT Business Manager you will be responsible for a portfolio of business related IT applications and analytical tools. Therefore we are looking for a senior IT specialist with strong knowledge of business processes, as well as SAP BW, Business Intelligence and / or SAP Lumira. Furthermore we are looking for somebody who has strong knowledge of supply chain processes, as well as sales & marketing processes.
- Develop and maintain specialist knowledge of Business Processes
- Manage international portfolios and align supply chain processes, as well as other business processes
- Lead implementation projects of Analytics and Reporting tools within the EU region (e.g. Dashboards)
- Multidisciplinary collaboration for business alignment and creation of synergy and standardisation at dispersed locations
- Set up Centre of Excellence for Reporting to share best practices for analyses
- Develop Project Plans for complex portfolios and set measurable project goals and scope
- Internal and external stakeholder management
- Presentation of complex technical information for a non-technical audience
- Make recommendations for analytical tools
- Bachelor or Master’s degree
- Previous experience as Project Manager. Prince2 or PMP certificate is a strong plus
- Strong knowledge of Business, Sales & Marketing and/or Supply Chain processes
- Experience with globally dispersed Project Teams
- Experience with SAP Lumira and/or SAP BW
- Fluency in Dutch and English
- Analytically strong and a strong communicator
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Hayo Gerbranda.