Technical Sales Support
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Food organization, based in Henegouwen Belgium.
This company is a mid- sized family owned company. They develop innovative specialties within a International market.
In this role as a Technical Sales Support you help to improve the products and processes of your customers. You have experience in a industrial bakery and an expert knowledge of chocolate and ice cream. You are creative and always looking to find new and innovative solutions. You have knowledge of recipes and are able to present those recipes to distributors and wholesalers. You teach and train internal teams to use your products.
- Presenting new recipes (Demonstration)
- Working close together with R&D to develop new products
- Technical support to customers to improve products and processes
- You are in close contact with customers
- Travel to customers giving demonstrations
- 5> years experience in an industrial bakery
- Willingness to travel 30% of time
- You have a strong team spirit
- You are creative and always for the look out for solutions
- You speak Dutch, French and English
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Paul van Voorst.