Project Packaging Leader Food
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Food organization, based in Brabant Flamand Belgium.
The company is a well known multinational in the Food industry.
As Project Packaging Leader you will lead the multi disciplinary project teams on the development of new Packaging Lines and the improvement of existing Packaging Lines.
- Work in close collaboration with Project Team and plant to ensure Quality of execution
- Allign new materials and improvements with plant capabilities and specifications
- Responsible for PFA flow
- Verifications and specifications or product and Packaging variability
- Coordinate testing to be perofrmed for Packaging erlated studies impacting the site
- Provide accurate information for and management of Bill of Material
- Bachelor of Master in Technology or Engineering
- Relevant experience in a Food production environment
- Experience in continuous improvement
- Proven record of Project Management
- Fluency in English, both in oral and written communication
- Good Technical written and verbal communication skills
- Able to adapt to quickly changing environment
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Frederieke Beunk.