Packaging Engineer - Pharma
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organization, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands.
This company discovers, develops and produces new innovative human therapeutics that improve the life expectancy of humanity. Are you interested in working in an international environment with the possibility to grow in your career?
For a short project (less than a year) we are looking for a Packaging professional with extensive GDP knowledge.
As a Packaging Engineer you are responsible for:
- the writing of documents according to Good Documentation Practices
- the creation and revising of packaging components
- the providing of the right information regarding Materials, Transport and Packaging
- the creation of technical reports
- the developing of test materials
- the assistance of the set up of Equipment Validation Documentation
- teh creation and reviewing of the testing protocols
- Bachelor's degree and 3 to 5 years experience in Packaging Development or a Master's degree with 1 to 2 years experience in Packaging Development
- Fluent in English
- Experience in a GMP environment
- Good technical writing skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent understanding of Packaging Materials
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Rosa Markus.