(Jr) QA Consultant
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Food organization, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands.
It is a well-known consultancy agency for the food industry, and has several large clients in food manufacturing and retail. The company serves the entire food industry, so you'll work on a great variety of assignments.
As (Junior) QA Consultant, you are primarily responsible for advising clients on a variety of QA- and QC-related issues. You will organize and report lab analyses, write reports on quality systems, check labels on compliance with food law, and conduct audits at clients. Additionally, you will also assist the Sales Department and accompany Sales Representatives on client visits. You will work together in a team of 20 Consultants.
- Organizing lab tests and reporting lab data.
- Advising clients on quality systems and QA policy.
- Checking labels for compliance with food legislation.
- Conduct audits at clients.
- Assisting the Sales Department and going on client visits.
- Contributing to the knowledge base of the consultancy's department.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Food Technology or similar.
- 0-3 years of experience in the food industry for a Junior Consultant, 5-10 years of experience for a Consultant.
- Some knowledge of microbiology and/or chemical analysis.
- Experience with HACCP, BRC, IFS or other quality systems is an asset.
- Fluency in Dutch and English required; fluency in German and/or French is an asset.
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Michiel den Uijl.