Scheduler - Pharma
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organization, based in Antwerpen Belgium.
This company discovers, develops and produces new vaccines and cures that improve the life expectancy of humanity.
For our client we are currently looking for a junior planning professional who wants to make the step to scheduler within a pharmaceutical environment.
As the scheduler within the Aseptic departement you will be responsible for:
- The scheduling and the definition of the impact of New Product Introduction
- The improvement of the administration process of the New Product Introduction
- The releasing of orders in time for inspection
- A strong communicator
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Used to working in an aseptic environment
- Interested in a Scheduler function and experienced in a Planner role (2 - 7 years)
- experienced with IT systems in the area of scheduling
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Rosa Markus.