Maintenance Engineer TPM Food
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Food organization, based in Utrecht Netherlands.
My client is a food organisation located in the most central region in The Netherlands and focuses mainly on the production of food products.
In your role as Maintenance Engineer you will be responsible for the overall maintenance strategy execution. Herewith are connected the analysis of the current state of the equipment and also the maintenance strategies. In correspondence with the Maintenance & Engineering Manager you will be responsible to identify, lead and implement improvements in the maintenance environment.
Your main responsibilities in the position of Maintenance Engineer are:
- Setting up and maintaining maintenance plans and concepts.
- Analyzing the current equipment state.
- Implementing new maintenance plans according to TPM methods.
- Carrying out risk and critical assessment studies like FMEA, FMECA.
- Using SAP to implement and document the correct workflow.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical or related).
- 5+ years as Maintenance professional.
- Experience in working together in team aspect.
- Experience in working with SAP.
- Knowledge of TPM tools to implement and identify improvements.
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Niels Knapen.