Packaging Manager R&D Food
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Food organization, based in Utrecht Netherlands.
A company with operating companies world wide. The company is very fast growing and target focused, speed matters. The ideal candidate is flexible, has an open minded approach, is a self starter, not afraid to step out the comfort zone and walk the extra mile. Success is valued and rewarded with an interesting employee bonus plan.
In this new position you will be responsible as Packaging Manager R&D for large Packaging Projects on New Packaging Technologies and New Packaging Innovation. Collaborating with a team of colleagues in sales, marketing, operations and R&D you will be supporting target growth and delivering results with focus on cost and time reduction, sustainability, and efficiency.
- Up scaling and implementation of New Packaging Innovations in production
- Communication with different stakeholders, both internally and externally
- Validation of existing Packaging and Packaging processes and troubleshooting for future projects
- Writing Packaging requirements
- Project Management of Packaging Projects
- Hands-on experience in Packaging Engineering within the food industry
- Previous experience in New Packaging Technology/New Packaging Innovation, experience in aluminum foil is a plus
- Project Management experience in a rapidly changing and challenging environment
- Fluent in English, German is a strong asset
- Able to travel up to 25%
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Frederieke Beunk.