Project Engineer Packaging Pharma
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organization, based in Antwerpen Belgium.
This company discovers, develops and produces new vaccines and cures that improve the life expectancy of humanity.
For our client we are currently looking for a project Engineer specialized in pharmaceutical packaging who can start as soon as possible and be on site during the duration of the project (7 months). You are able to coordinate more projects at once.
As Project Engineer you will be responsible for:
- the maintainment and changes of the specifications of the packaging materials (secondair and tertiair)
- the maintainment of the references of all the Sales Units
- start or change specifications in the area of :
-- the warehouse (give technical support)
-- arrange the components for new projects together with the equipment professionals
-- market knowledge about the legal aspects of packaging
-- projects by stakeholders
- you have a University education
- you have a strong interest in materials and equipment
- you are an experienced project engineer
- packaging experience is a plus
- pharmaceutical experience is a plus
- you speak Dutch and English
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Rosa Markus.