Outsourcing Manager Pharma
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organization, based in Basel-Stadt Switzerland.
The company is an internationally operating Pharmaceutical organization.
For a project of six months our client is currently looking for an Outsourcing Professional who has a background in the Oncology Research.
- Assisting the clinical teams with performance plans, work specifications and communication development
- Leading the process of external service provider selection
- Minimize the risk regarding the Legal,Finance and QA departement
- Reporting on the negotiated savings per contract
- Good knowledge of the marketplace in the area of CRO, Specialty Provider, Central Labs
- 5 years of experience in the Pharmaceutical Development
- Good negotiating skills
- Fluent in English
- Excellent financial understanding in the area of benchmarking for clinical trials
- Strong sense of responsibility
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Rosa Markus.