Product Support - Pharma
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organization, based in Antwerpen Belgium.
This company discovers, develops and produces new vaccines and cures that improve the life expectancy of humanity.
For one of our clients we are looking for a junior Project Engineer Product Support with a minimum of 2 years experience in a pharmaceutical environment. This role is a mix of validation and quality in the field of packaging.
As the Product Support Project Engineer you are responsible for:
- the monitoring of process performance
- the performance of process validation, reporting and writing process validation protocols
- the monitoring of project planning
- the setting up of test batches, preparation and follow up of test batches, the performance of data analysis of test batches
You are in the possession of:
- a University degree Sciences, such as (industrial) pharmacy, civil engineering, industrial engineering, bio-engineering
- the ability to speak fluent Dutch and English
- good communication skills
- the ability to follow procedures and observe the agreed timings
- relevant experience in the pharmaceutical industry, sterile manufacturing and project management
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Rosa Markus.